March 08, 2010

A New Social Media

Guys, lately I can't write anything about fashion, so sorry :(
I spent much time in browsing for the right vacancies--I don't want another job wasting my time and skills anymore. Hope I can start a new career that is suitable for me :)

During my search, there's someone referred a new social media to me--it said you can get paid for the activities that you did everyday on Facebook, Twitter, or MySpace. Well, too soon to tell, since I just signed up an hour ago. But, it worth to try anyway. Click on the picture and let me know what you think :)



Have a good day, everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Pey..pey...
    where's your update?
    ...waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe sorry auntie...I'm recently addicted to a Japanese actor, so I blog in here: http://allaboutmizushimahiro.blogspot.com/
    As you say, I should blog with my passion, rite?
    :)

    ReplyDelete